Coachella Valley Photographer, Chris Arnold
Ten Things About Me:
- I have lived in the Coachella Valley since childhood, and graduated from Indio High School in 1990.
- I am old enough to have started my photography career on film, and from time to time I will still shoot a roll or two.
- Even though I have been professionally shooting weddings for 20 years, and I am still enamored by the process. I became attracted to the idea of eternalizing emotional moments within an image, and that still excites me today.
- People describe my work as fun, genuine, joyful, and relaxed.
- Keanu, Bruce, and Allie are my three dogs. All mutts, all rescues, and all damn fools.
- I love to travel and have been to England, France, and Greece, and road-tripped throughout much of the Unites States. I often visit my parents in Costa Rica, which feels like a home away from home to me.
- My husband and I met in an AOL chat room... back when you needed a CD to get online.
- I practice Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. But, don’t test me on it because I’m better built for photography.
- In my spare time, you may find me running or hiking the desert mountains, or snuggling up with a good book and a glass of wine.
- Although I am super easy going and laid back, I will move mountains for my clients and "get it done" when it's time to work!
Intrigued? Want to meet in person and learn some more about each other? Contact me now and let's start talking about your photography wants and needs.