Coachella Valley Photographer, Chris Arnold
Ten Things About Me:
- I have lived in the Coachella Valley since childhood, and graduated from Indio High School in 1990.
- I am old enough to have started my photography career on film, and from time to time I will still shoot a roll or two.
- Even though I have been professionally shooting weddings for 20 years, and I am still enamored by the process. I became attracted to the idea of eternalizing emotional moments within an image, and that still excites me today.
- People describe my work as fun, genuine, joyful, and relaxed.
- Keanu, Bruce, and Allie are my three dogs. All mutts, all rescues, and all damn fools.
- I love to travel and have been to England, France, Greece, Costa Rica and Paraguay and I've road-tripped throughout much of the Unites States.
- In my spare time, you may find me running, doing CrossFit or hiking the desert mountains, or snuggling up with a good book and a glass of wine.
- Although I am super easy going and laid back, I will move mountains for my clients and "get it done" when it's time to work!
As a wedding and event photographer, I specialize in capturing those special moments that will last a lifetime. From engagement sessions to weddings, birthdays, and family reunions, I'm here to help you make those memories last forever.
And if you're looking for the best wedding and event photography in Palm Springs, look no further than christinearnold.com. I've had the privilege of working with some of the most iconic hotels in the region, including the Parker Palm Springs, the Ace Hotel, and the Colony Palms Hotel, just to name a few.
My portfolio showcases some of the best photography from these venues, from stunning outdoor ceremonies to elegant ballroom receptions. I work closely with couples to ensure that their vision is brought to life, and that every moment is captured in all its beauty.
In addition to weddings and events, I also offer portrait sessions and headshots. So if you're looking to update your professional portfolio, or want to capture some memories with your family, I'm here to help.
So why wait? Contact me today and let's make some magic together! And if you know anyone else who's looking for wedding or event photography in Palm Springs, don't hesitate to tell them about my services. I'd be honored to capture their special moments too.